11 February, 2022

Learned From Cats

1. If you want something, ask for it.

2. When in doubt, pretend like you don't care.

3. A good stretch or scratching an itch is impawtant for physical well-being.

4. Watching from the window is a lovely way to spend time.

5. Showing affection makes two hearts happy,

6. Sleep sharpens the mind when awake.

7. Once in awhile, run like hell, or climb as high as you can, or yell out loud.

8. Make yourself comfortable.

9. If you don't like what is going on, go somewhere else.

These memes and cartoons were grabbed from social media.

16 comments:

  1. NOTHING here today that I did not LOVE reading and seeing. Thank you. Started my day so sweetly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is the best cat post ever. I think I'm part cat.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think June's murder-button is always on, well, at least the claws-out button is and they are very murderous to my hands ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made me 1augh again. Im passing a few on!!!!
    Tank is better on his homeopathic med drops for ;b1adder 1eakage. WE put the drops in tuna water from a can and he 1aps it a11 up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now thatz R kinda restrauntz and R kinda stor !!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That list is purrfect and so are the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful advice. Cats are so wise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this post!! A great start to my working weekend, it will keep me cheerful:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL...that's my daily list...MOL...Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved these. Especially #1 up there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha... Like Sandee, I think I might be part housecat. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....