10 February, 2022

To The Rescue!

 I take walks in my neighborhood.

Daily, and sometimes twice a day.

About 30-35 minutes for the loop.

Old Guy, on his porch.
Yesterday, about 10 minutes into my walk, I stopped to visit with a neighbor cat friend.

Old Guy (image above) is living on her front porch, and there are others who use her garage and back stoop.

She and I chatted about everything cat under the sun, and more.

I finally set off again on my walk, and just as I was about six houses from home, The Hubby drove up in Cat Car II!

He'd set out to find me, since I'd been gone for over an hour.

Isn't that sweet?

Years ago, I tripped on uneven concrete, fell, and ended up with four fractures in my left hand, with a clunk on my head AND a scraped up knee.

The Hubby remembers that incident, and felt it prudent to look for me...just in case.

My fault for not answering my phone (had it on silent) when he called to check in.

Whoops!

Sorry, dear...and thank you for attempting to rescue me.

Let's Hop!

Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home Blog!

18 comments:

  1. extra brownie points for the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sure sweet of him to launch the rescue party! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful that he came to check on you. You shouldn't have worried him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband sounds like my husband. We're lucky gals for sure.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Screwball is strictly an indoor cat.I hope you have a safe dare wiondering about tyhe neighb=oorhood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that "tumble" you took..... "cat dad" gets 984 PAWS UP in our book :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was good of him to come and check on you. My husband would be worrying too if I didn't answer my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think you got a "keeper" there ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old Guy is a cool cat :)
    Yay for hubby looking out for you !!!!
    What a guy :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved meeting Old Guy! Very distinguished looking and your hubby gets two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a caring hub! Sweet, too. 😇

    Hi, Old Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fortunate you are to have someone who would come to your rescue!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Benny

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful morning you had; what with stopping and gossiping with The Old Guy and with your husband coming to check on you! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, you got yourself a good hubby there! But I'm sure you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best Hubby ever!! Give him a huge Valentine Day Heart:)

    I sometimes meet peeps on my strolls too, and we chat...and chat...but hubby is at his work, so he has no clue I am late...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet gesture. And I'm so glad you recovered from that horrible fall.

    ~hugs~

    Does your husband offer online courses? lol But seriously...

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....