17 February, 2022

Especially for DV

Today, and every day, I am thankful for those who miss Paddy O'Malley as much as I do.

Especially, dear friend DV, who follows Eastside Cats on Facebook.

Although Winter is my least favorite season, I would spend hours outside with The PO'M, wrapped up in my warmest coat, my thick knit cap, and wool scarf, then sit on the deck with him for as long as I could.

He, in kind, would climb into my lap, head bunt my back, gently bite my fingers, and give as much as he got...and you know he got a lot!

The following images were snapped February, 2019.

I have thousands more photos of Celestial PO'M, so he'll continue to be a feature of this blog for a long while yet.

Thank you all so very much.
πŸ’•For DV, with love, as promised.πŸ’•
Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home Blog!

20 comments:

  1. He was a joy to you, but to all of us. I was so happy when he came inside. I did a happy dance as many did.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was such a love and that huge loving heart of his came through every photo. We all miss him and are very glad you have lots more photos to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweet, sweet boy, so missed. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very special kitty Paddy O'Malley was. When you look up at the Heavens each night, look for the brightest shining star. That will be him gazing down lovingly at you. PURRS

    ReplyDelete
  5. we lovez ewe dood.... N mizz ewe ~~~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you feature PO'M weekly. He was such a cutie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will aways love that boy. I'm not ever going to get
    "over" it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww. Even in the snowy co1d........POM is with you now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He was such a handsome boy and will always be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are alwa, just as we remember our own AngelKitties.ys glad to revisit Paddy O'M

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I just sent a post that thecompouter garbled. Please disregard that, and I will post a coherent one !

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are always glad to see memories of Paddy O'M, just as we cherish the memories of our own Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how much I love that face and can't imagine how much you do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, man- sweet, sad and silly all wrapped up in one beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PO'M, yoo r such click bait fur my mum

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....