01 March, 2023

March!

It's Sweetnesday, but we missed Twozday, so let's combine them today.
Queen Sweet holds no grudges from her vet trip last week.
She has successfully licked up her blood pressure med each morning, when I mix the powder with a squeeze of licky cat treat stuff before she gets her meal.
Hoping her test results arrive soon, so we can start on a pain med for our oldster.
Da Boyz in the Fridge.
I cannot tell which is which; funny how I always tell myself I will certainly remember when I snap a photo, then...*whoosh*...it goes clear out of my head.
Really, it's just twice times handsome!
😻💕😽💕😻

11 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, but the ones of the boys is outstanding!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie looks so comfy and I bet she is happy :)
    Neat pic of the boys on top of the fridge ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are so adorable and Happy March. I'm ready for spring.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The three of you are looking might fine and I hope you are all keeping plenty warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Queen Sweet linking up that BP medication like a champ. We have our [aws crossed fro some good numbers. We bet the boys have a great view from up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are behind in visiting, so it is nice to see a Twofer of Sweetie and Da Boyz! We are glad the Sweetie is taking her meds so well. Mom uses cheese to get Kozmo to take his meds and now we ALL wait for cheese time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boys probably switch places while you're not looking, anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... But seriously, they are all adorable. I'm sorry that Sweetie suffers pain.

      Delete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....