09 March, 2023

"Let Your Freak Flag Fly"

 It's been busy 'round here!

The Hubby had outpatient surgery, which turned into a two day hospital stay, and several doc office visits.

We lost power for a day and a half.

The boss asked me to cater a customer event.

All of this back-and-forth, time-management tests, driving thither and yon, etc. makes me thankful that I CAN drive, that I have vacation time to use from my excellent job, and that I can adapt.

Reminds me of the lyrics to the song from "Shrek: The Musical", which says life is short, just be yourself!

Today's images were copied from social media and used solely for the entertainment of our readers.
The Hubby is doing well.
Others in our area were without power for weeks.
I scored a free lunch, because as caterer, I ordered what I like.

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home!

19 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get any more surprises for a bit. And hug a few cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mum wood like yoo to cat-err owr oscar nite din din. we wood like fi-let min-yawn, pee-no meow and mouse creem furr dessert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee! Lots going on at your place!
    Purrs you get to enjoy a weekend and take it easy,
    or as easy as you can! Snuggle with the cats ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! That is a busy time for sure and you were out of power for that long - wow! Glad hubby is doing fine and you all didn't freeze to death with no heat, poor you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have those days in our rearview mirror.

      Delete
  5. We're sure glad hubby is okay and dang, you need something to do with all that free time LOL! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry your hubby ended up in the hospital. Glad he is OK. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad Hubby is doing well, but it must have been an anxious time, out-patient surgery turning into a hospital stay...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad all is well again, especially for the hubby🙏Extra Pawkisses to you all🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sounds like a full plate. Glad the hubby is okay. And I hope you're using some of your vacation days now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVED that owl coming down on the mousie That's been me many many times...the mousie that is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a bit of hectic came your way. Paws crossed that you get some good stuff soon. Glad to know your hubby is doing better. That must have been scary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes, my dear. ~hugs~ Life can be tiresome. Thank you for being a light in this world.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....