25 April, 2023

Library Workers Day

23-29 April, 2023

"Celebrate National Library Week with the theme "There's More to the Story." Libraries are full of stories in a variety of formats from picture books to large print, audiobooks to ebooks, and more. But there's so much more to the story."

24 April is Library Workers Day

We appreciate those who feed our reading habits!

πŸ“šAre library workers really book (and DVD, board game, local history) pushers?!?πŸ™€

Oh, the joy!
Heck, yeah!
Somewhere, a library worker hit upon something terrific!

You know who your are, see, I added a cat picture.
😹😹😹

13 comments:

  1. Yay for libraries and the ones that work there!!
    They are appreciated!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'd do without the library. One good thing my parents did for me is always take me to the library to get books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Library workers! I love that Tom Hanks compilation - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 remembers when she lived in Chicago and had access to the magnificent public library there. Here, in this small corner of rural France, the library is pathetic at best and she never even goes there.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely like that cat when my holds are ready. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby has a library card. He's proud of it too.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a brand new library about 5 minutes from our place, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bounding cat. As for 'Never travel without Tom Hanks'... Are you kidding? The guy's a one-man peregrinating disaster! Every movie on there features a catastrophe at the centre of which is Hanks! Coincidence? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried getting a library job but, sadly, there were no openings. It's a good gig, apparently. :D Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Libraries (and library workers) are the best! That first meme is totally me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paws up to them all, they've helped raise generations of well read kids (tho a shame what is going on now in some states ... ).

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....