24 July, 2023

Pommy's 2nd Gotchaversary

26 July, 2021: Wait...WHAT?!?

24 July, 2022: Elation, One Year Ago

Celestial Paddy O'Malley was so fine...

His teefs were fine!
His ears were fine!
His whiskers were fine!
His paws and legs were fine!
His eyes...SO FINE!
Even his tailio was fine!
While I miss him
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
 the photo library is a balm to my soul.

Every bit of him was so purrfectly Pommy!
😻💕💓💕😻

P.S. Thank you for the kind words of comfort for Angel Eric on yesterday's post.
😽😽

28 comments:

  1. dee paws and legs........berry smexy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you loved him and I always enjoy you posting the many beautiful shots you took of him.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved him and I still do...and he is among the finest of the fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all fell for that sweet dude as soon as we saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only the PO'M could have stayed as long as Eric did - but even Eric didn't stay long enough. They never do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to believe it's been two years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was a fine boy and he will be furrever that fine boy in our hearts too✨Soft Pawkisses🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  8. PO'M surely was a fine boy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't help thinking of Cat from the "Red Dwarf" comedy/sci-fi series because he was always *fine*, too, and knew it. lol Hugs, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....