Sunday, August 09, 2026

📚 ❤️ 📚 ❤️ 📚



"Book Lovers Day is celebrated on 9 August every year.

This is an unofficial holiday observed to encourage bibliophiles to celebrate reading and literature. 

People are advised to put away their smartphones and every possible technological distraction and pick up a book to read. 

Book Lovers Day is widely recognized on global scale yet its origin and creator remain unknown to date."

📚 ❤️ 📚 ❤️ 📚

Just learned that Katie Isabella earned her angels wings.

Please leave a note of condolence at https://katieisabella.blogspot.com/.

😿


18 comments:

  1. Even as a small child I was called a bookworm because I was always reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself re-reading books read in my 30s and 40s, remembering their basic premise, details long forgotten -- but knowing they were special to me, so enjoying them even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Happy reading! I always love to read, I have a few loaded onto my kindle now. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about Katie ~ so hard to lose our fur babies ~ Hugs ^_^
    Love to read '~ enjoy '~ more hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love books so much, I've been adding to their numbers by writing them. And I wish Katie's story could have gone on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad we lost sweet Katie Isabella. :( Happy reading, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. books over tv, pc's every day !!! my collection stays with me tho ~~~ !!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know this day existed. I am glad I did some reading. I am so sad about Katie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Books are amazing. I'm sorry to hear about Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so sad that Katie was needed at the Bridge. She is loved forever and ever.

    We love reading. Happy Booklovers' Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could not be without books, I don't think. It's an awful idea.

    My heart skipped a beat when I saw about Katie, I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reading is sadly becoming a lost art, and we need to make sure it never dies! Indeed, pick up a book, sit down and READ!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....