It's PO'Monday.
On August 7, 2021, Earth was deprived of a spectacularly goofy cat.
Celestial Paddy O'Malley, image from March 21, 2020.
As soon as I was able to, after Paddy's passing and the multiple Covid lockdowns while working remotely, I honored The PO'M in a way that helped heal my broken heart.
Inked on December 10, 2022, on my right arm.
Yes, I have thousands of pictures of Paddy, yet glimpsing him as art on my body softened my sharp grief, and even after five years, he's attached to my soul.
He was my ❤️ cat.
💔 😿 💔 😿 💔

He was certainly a handsome boy and a great entertainer. No wonder you got a tattoo when you were able to. How we miss our angels.
ReplyDeleteWe miss 'em terribly.
DeleteWe understand. We miss our Angels too.
ReplyDeleteThank you, and hugs.
DeleteHow I loved him. I cried when you posted he was gone. And for each remembrance you posted. Now I can look and smile. I miss him tho.
ReplyDeleteI'm five years in; you are just days.
DeleteSending all of my love and purrs; it's hard, so hard.
Paddy, yoo hunka hunka burning luvz!! i can't beleeve that it haz bin 5 yeerz already.
ReplyDeleteThey always leave with a big piece of my heart.
He was a very special cat, thanks.
DeleteHe was most handsome and he was your heart cat. Yes he was.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Mondays.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Thanks.
DeleteBig hugs to you as you remember and think of your specail and lovable Paddy. 🥰
ReplyDeleteHappy Celestial Birthday Paddy ~ Hugs to you and Mom ~ xo
ReplyDelete