Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Hooty

8/4 is International Owl Awareness Day.




I adore owls!  Have done since I was a kid.

That's why I have a top-hat-wearing, be-monocoled owl carrying books tattooed on my right arm!

I call him Mr. Owl.
Brandon, the tattoo artist, did a fabulous job here.

And a few owls with cats found-on-social-media images to your entertainment for today's 'holiday':


🦉 🦉 🦉

10 comments:

  1. We've been so honored to have screech owl nest in our yard over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls too and I love your tattoo. Beautiful.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Happy Hooty Day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are so hootin' cool, they really are! I hear an owl here in the evenings but I've never seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owls are so cute. I like your tattoo. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the Meowl! And your tattoo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owls are amazing. It’s always nice to hear there’s one living close by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to have great horned owls here in Southwest Ohio but definitely keep my cats indoors. ~nods~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats and owls don't always work together. One evening, a few years ago, in my old apartment, I wondered why none of the ferals had come by food. Then I looked up and in the gloom, I saw an owl perched on a telephone pole right above... Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....