|Angel and her catnip toy|
|Sweetie at the food bowl|
|Patty, with cute turned up to 11|
|Wild Bill Russell|
My 2015 Cat Resolutions
For Angel and Chuck:
1) I resolve to put quality in our time together; toy play with Angel, and one-on-one with Chuck.
2) I resolve to finish the transition to wheat litter, in hopes that it reduces Chuck's intestinal issues.
3) I resolve to allow solutions to cat problems to grow organically with time, rather than jump to conclusions, or react with panic, or feel pressure to fix it NOW.
4) I resolve to find a new veterinarian, preferably a holistic practitioner.
For the 'o' cats:
1) I resolve to take both Sweetie and Patty in for veterinary check-ups in the Spring. No more wishy-washy 'should I, shouldn't I?' about this. Can't do it now, because we have no electricity for a heater in the barn as holding area, and it's too cold out now.
2) I resolve to TNR the elusive Wild Bill Russell.
3) I resolve to put Sammy's heart-shaped container in a place that I can see daily.
For friends and family:
1) I resolve to assist The Paw Project, Alliance for Contraception in Cats and Dogs, Best Friends Animal Society, Paws for the Cause, All About Animals Spay and Neuter Clinic and others in as many ways as I can!
2) I resolve to encourage all cat-loving people that I meet to give 100% of themselves to their feline family members.
1) I resolve to work on my own health, so I can offer positive vibes and attitude to the hubby, my people and cat families, and to my co-workers. This includes physical exercise and mental relaxation. 2015 is my year for joy, humor, and growth!
2) I resolve to re-establish electricity to the barn, by sweetly encouraging the hubby to GET IT DONE.