1) Smooched The Hubby.
2) Smooched Chucky.
3) Smooched Angel.
4) Fed Chucky and Angel.
5) Scooped the litter boxes (ahem...someone hadn't done it yet...)
6) Smooched Patty O'Malley.
7) Air-smooched Sweetie (she wasn't going for anything else)
8) Asked and received a run-down on any kitty happenings, including if anyone decided to think 'outside-of-the-box' (Chucky had one accident).
9) Carried suitcases upstairs and dispersed all contents.
10) Did a happy dance: I'm home!
A few images of my trip to Minneapolis, including some cats and a dog! Remember to mouseover the photos.
|Therapy dog at the Minneapolis airport|
|These ladies were dressed up for a Pusheen party|
at Mall of America
|Minneapolis while on our evening tour|
|"Grainstack, Sun in the Mist"|
Vincent van Gogh
Minnehaha Falls State Park
Minneapolis Queen River Tour
Real Ghost Tours of Minneapolis
Historic Fort Snelling
Book Arts Museum
Minneapolis Art Institute
I heartily recommend a visit to Minneapolis; it's a huge college town (University of Minnesota), so there were lots of activities, interesting restaurants, fantastic buildings, and of course, history galore. We had perfect weather, our hotel suite fit us four ladies nicely, and we were gaga over the M.A.I.'s collection of art.
Only downside: no cats. I didn't see a single one! Well, other than the people walking around Mall of America dressed up for that Pusheen party. Guess my invitation to that got lost in the mail.