16 August, 2017

My 'Hood Boycatfriends

Sneakers, putting it out there!
Storm up close
He's got a cool racing stripe
on his back
Sly is gorgeous!
 SHHH!!!

Remember how I asked you yesterday to keep quiet about my purchase of a new book?  Well, today...don't tell Patty O'Malley about Sneakers, Storm or Sly!  He doesn't know about my other boycatfriends, who purr for me, roll over for belly rubs, and give me head bunts!  Sly even follows me down the street.  Patty thinks he's the only outside cat that I love. These guys all have owners, but they wait for me daily, and then seriously love on me when I stop by!  And who am I to turn down a bit of boykitty snuggle?  ðŸ˜½ðŸ˜»ðŸ˜¸





19 comments:

  1. Oh, Patty would be so jealous! But, how could you pass up rubs from such gorgeous neighbor cats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is raining handsome mancats in your hood!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your boycatfriends are indeed gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I run a few times a week and I have a bunch of kitties that I say hi to-- we humans gotta take cat love where ever we can get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a two-timer! Or rather...a four-timer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are a four-timer but how lucky a one you are! Wish I were there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all soooooooooooo gawjus. we just hate they be outside. So many dangers fur them. Glad you're there to look out fur 'em as bestest ya' can. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who! Good looking guy cats. TW has a cat who runs up for purrs. If she doesn't give him some treats, he follows her which is dangerous cos she has to cross the highway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all quite handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, very cool mancats, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's a big secret - those mancats are seriously handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your boycat friends are all so handsome! I hope Patty would not find out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a handsome group of mancats!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....