27 January, 2019

Sleepy Sunday And Farewells

Manny, upside down, in front
Chili Bruce behind
They decided to hold down my legs; guess they think that gravity doesn't work on the weekends!

Desperately quashing my anxieties regarding the upcoming frigid weather, and hoping everything we've set up for The 'O' Cats will be enough to see them through.  Will my love for our cats create a bubble of protection around them?  Please take care of yourselves and your family...two-footed or four...during this arctic experience!

⛄❆🌨

Sad news

Farewell, Angel Toby, from The Whiskeratti.  Please visit and leave words of comfort.  Run to Angel Leia, Toby...she's been waiting at The Rainbow Bridge for you.

We'll miss you, Toby
Image from The Whiskeratti blog
Farewell, Angel Andy, from Nerissa's Life.  His health problems were too much for his cat body.  The news isn't posted on the blog yet, but you can leave comforting words.

Bye, Angel Anderson
Image from Nerissa's Life blog


18 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a sleep Sunday. I can do that too.

    So sorry about all the kitties going to the bridge. Seems so many of late.

    Have a purrfect day you two. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You boys sure are cute! Your outside sweeties will enjoy the warmth of your love, no doubt about it. Those were some very sad farewells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum giggled at Chili and Manny's pics!
      You boys look comfy.
      We were very sad to hear about these passings too. We left our condolences.
      Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

      Delete
  4. Oh no, oh no! I just learned that my friend Tallulah went OTRB and now I'm hearing that two more blogging kitties did as well! I didn't know Toby, but I did know Andy. He was a good furr-iend. [shedding tears]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear me every since September I've been hoping and praying whomever has the key to the Rainbow Bridge would lose it. We have lost so many furry friends and each is heart breaking. Enough is enough.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great way to spend your Sunday ! We're sad too, too many kitties are crossing the Rainbow Bridge these days. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sad that so many more friends have gone to the Bridge.
    I hope all outdoor cats everywhere can keep warm through the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew about Toby and it totally broke my heart as did Leia's running away to the Bridge. And Now...Andy? Oh, our babies...Those three and Talullah too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We’re not looking forward to the artic blast that’s coming this week. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am praying for all the cats that live outdoors in this cold. So many losses this week, I had not heard about Andy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Manny and Chili Bruce look like they are prepared for the cool. It has been a tough week in the blogosphere and the Bridge has ha a lit of traffic. I hope it slows down.
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  12. The boys look so cute. Stay warm and toasty. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's important to keep the Human under control at all times. Good job boys!
    Yes, it has been a hard week in Cat Bog world--too many goodbyes to well-loved kitties. XOXOXO to all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Manny and Chili Bruce are soooo adorable!
    Paddy and Sweetie are very lucky to have you to make sure they can stay warm during cold winter.
    We are very sad to hear about Toby and Andy. Purrs to their families. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so sad about the losses. We have to go visit Nerissa's Life and leave our condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope that cold weather passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....