03 December, 2019

Two-zday...and Farewells

Chili Bruce horizontal,
Manny upright
Waiting for me to lay down
Da Boyz and I spent a lot of time together over the long Thanksgiving weekend.
I lay supine on the futon, covered in a blanket, with my audiobook earbuds in.
Manny and Chili Bruce would climb aboard to nap!
The Hubby watched TV in the other room, while I finished three books, and enjoyed my role as cat bed.

Manny left, CB right
***

We have some farewells to say:

Lil BUB, the internet cat superstar, decided her time on this planet was done.

Good job, Bub!
Angel Lil Bub
Image taken from Facebook
If you don't know Lil Bub and her dude, Mike, click here for their story.

πŸ’”πŸ˜ΏπŸ’”

Over at Marg's Animals Blog, Pumpkin also left for The Rainbow Bridge.

Angel Pumpkin
Image from Marg's Animal blog
Please visit Marg here, to leave a kind word.

***

19 comments:

  1. Sad on the loss of both those little ones.

    Have a purrfect day you two. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO-day is such a fun day.
    I am so sorry to read precious furries have made their trip.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys sure were happy! Yes, those were really sad departures, sad, sad, sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doodz.....yur both lookin grate N soundz like yur pursonz hada grate week oh end all sew !!!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including our Pumpkin. We are so sad without him.He was such a great kitty. We are sad about Lil Bub too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sad farewells. They had us sad all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad that Lil Bub ran off to the Bridge. Same goes for Pumpkin...his time was too short here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was devastated to hear about Lil Bub-loved seeing his face on my Twitter feed! Your boys look as good as ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH how so like perfection Manny and Chili Bruce are! I like being a cat bed too.
    I am truly sorry about Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Manny and Chili Brice are such cuties. So much sadness this year in the cat world. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sad time indeed. We are cheered by the Boyz, though. There's nothing like having cat warmth on a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you had some sociable time with da Boyz. Very sad to hear of more passings.n

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so so hard when they die. Sometimes it is worse than when a human dies. My condolences

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are sorry to read the Marg has made his journey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I've heard about Lil passing away :(
    I'm so sad about that. I'll miss this little one in the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated Gotcha-versary you two beauties!

    Such sad news about Lil Bub. She brought a lot of joy to the world. And poor Marg on the loss of Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww Da Boyz are the cutest!

    I'm very sad to hear Lil Bub and Pumpkin left for the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sad news this week, my heart goes out to all those grieving those sweet kitties. Those two boyz always bring a smile, they are so loving and sweet, love, love, love Chili Bruce and Manny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sounds like a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....