20 December, 2019

Inn of The Six-Toed Cat


I fell upon this delightful bed-and-breakfast website one day, and I know that I have to go there!

The following images were taken from the website:





Located at 200 North Central Avenue, in Allerton, Iowa, this inn appears to be delightful...and it's named for a cat!

From what I can tell, Thomas Beckett was the original six-toed cat, but he's an angel now, although he refers to himself as a ghost.

Quoted from the website:
"We have 3 that are very friendly (Ghost, Garfield and Noisy) cats, and the others are in different states of feral. As a group they are called the Mouse Patrol."

I think The Inn of the Six-Toed Cat is going on my travel list for 2020!

Who's coming with me?!?

Disclaimer:  I have no connection with The Inn of the Six-Toed Cat, and am posting about it because...well...cats!  I hope they don't mind that I'm writing about them...😺
***

22 comments:

  1. Now how fun is that!! I think it is a must see for sure
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come with you.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I'd make a trip to Iowa just to visit, but if you're in the neighborhood, it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great place to visit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!!!!! Too bad it's in Iowa though, what in the heck is there to do there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a nice place ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I could go! Because I have six toes...well that's just one foot. :) ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like the sort of place I would like to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iowa is beautiful in the summer! That looks like a great place to stay. And SIX TOES.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be a fun place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This place sounds awesome. Dad says he'd love to go there sometime. He says this made him think of a place he went to many moons ago called The Hugging Bear Inn up in Chester, Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a purrrfect place to stay to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mum says it sounds like a place worth checking out!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. It seems like a purrfect place to stay in!
    Wishing you and all your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a great place to stay! We need a trip report if you visit there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. If we were in that part of the country we would be right with you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe Thomas Beckett thinks of himself as a ghost because he can't yet stand to leave such a lovely place on Earth.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....