06 August, 2020

Shercat: Thankful Thursday

1The world keeps spinning, and each of us are presented with new opportunities every day!

Sometimes, we feel overburdened by the new developments.

Sometimes, they are gifts that may need to be unwrapped to reveal their inner beauty.

And there are little things we each can do for ourselves, to make our existence during troubled times feel less threatening.

Such as...

Shercat Holmes T-shirt!

You may not know that not only am I an ailurophile, I am a Sherlock Holmes enthusiast!

I've been searching for the right combination of cat and Holmes to proudly wear.

I am thankful that, for a few dollars, I gave myself a smile,with my own brand of kookiness, and it helps me navigate our world.

Found on CafePress.

Jigsaw Puzzle

preview108pieceShercat from CafePress

Let's Hop!

Click here to visit Brian's Home Blog!

Disclaimer: I purchased this t-shirt for my own amusement, and mention the store as a courtesy for my readers.  I only post about items that I think you all would enjoy, and for no financial gain for myself. 

17 comments:

  1. Shercat is very cool and makes for a purrfect shirt! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and yes there are things we can do to make our lives better. I'm doing the same as you. Finding things that make me smile.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cool shirt; I've shopped cafe press; I like the fact everything is unique; like ETSY, not off the manufacturer run :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL who knew?! Whatever brings you a bit of joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it....purrfect and very joyful
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thankful Thursday!!! This is just a wonderful find. We are doing the puzzle later on and it will be so much fun. Thanks for sharing. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the great feline detective's associate Dr Catson?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Sherlock! The Human really loved Jeremy Irons, and she also loved the first three seasons of the Cumberbatch ones. I think Sherlock would have had a nice kitty or six, don't you?? That's a great puzzle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you will be able to sniff out the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I just ordered a Sherlock Holmes costume for nosey Rosie :) Thanks for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good on you for treating yourself. Stay safe and sane, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....