15 November, 2020

Human Bed For Cats

Who knew that being a cat mom was also to be a cat bed?!?
The PO'M, just as his eyes began drooping.
My green parka (with me in it!) underneath.
Taken yesterday; today we have pouring rain, and gusting winds!
Sweetie, with her backend to my face.
Laying on MY bed, before she ditched me for a sun puddle. 
The wind is whipping leaves and twigs at the window now.
Da Boyz, asleep in the blanket-covered V of my legs.  When I cannot lay there any longer, I slide out on either side of them, and they miraculously stay in the same place.

Jigsaw Puzzle
Columbine leaves in our yarden.
Some critter had eaten most of this plant earlier in the summer, but it grew back nicely.
If my puzzles have too many pieces, please go ahead and change that.

I grew up jigsawing with my family, with puzzles made from art by Jackson Pollock (random paint dribbles), one that was all red, called "Red Riding Hood's Hood", and I recall one that once a two-sided puzzle, with different images on each side.  So, you could say, I learned to like them difficult, but please, suit yourselves!

23 comments:

  1. Oh yea, Moms do make the very best beds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY CATS instead of heat seeking missiles you are human seeking beauties.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, well, if humans sit down long enough us cats will lay on top of; whay waste a good fresh pillow, right?
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always sleep on Mum during the night, especially when it's cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure are comfortable on their human bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being a human bed. And these pictures sure make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a human bed too and always started with Flynn's butt in my face, then he would change position when I was asleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to add, now I know how you do the puzzles so quickly.

      Delete
  8. One cat seems to take up more room than I do on the bed... It gets even more cramped when the other cat joins us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my human cat bed.She is soft and warm!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute sleepy selfies. I like 100- 120 on the online puzzles. That explains why you are always the quickest at puzzles. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lot of cat-napping going on. I wish I had their time and schedule...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Human says: Spitty is a wonderful kitty but I really miss having a lap cat!

    I say: Oh pish-tosh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s such an honor to be a cat bed, isn’t it? :-) My legs are Goro’s favorite napping spot and my arms are Niko’s pillow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mum is OK with the number of pieces, she sticks around 100 for mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jezebel moves with me through the night, though I wake up a lot trying to shift beneath her. The price we pay is worth it, though. :) Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My cat also loves to make me his bed. He loves to sleep between my legs, but will get up as soon as I move a muscle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. guyz....we like ta lay on de FSG legz... !!! we hope all iz well up at yur place; de windz waz feerce heer az well...60 pluz gustz.... whoa !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Last night I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 2am toasty warm. Timmy on the left. Toby on the Right. Einstein at the V and Rumpy at my foot. What a relaxing way to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colder the weather, the more cats pile on top - MOL! You are one lucky Mom as I'm sure you know.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....