13 May, 2022

Paraskevidekatriaphobia

Paraskevidekatriaphobia: the fear of Friday, the 13th.

To help allay your fears about today, or that Mercury is in retrograde from May 10 to June 2 (associated with confusion, delay, and frustration), or any of the other myriad of disappointments, betrayals, anger, and sadness caused by our politicians, our loved ones, or the weather, here are a few items to give you a grin.

😸😺😸
 
All images stolen (copy and pasted) from various online venues.
Used for our enjoyment only.

Well, I hope so, at least...
πŸ™€ 

12 comments:

  1. MOL Great pics. My fave is the guy with the hoodie and strings.
    Yup, that's what we cats would go for ;)
    I am glad mum likes black cats :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing that last one for the Bearbottom page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no fear of Friday the 13th. It's my lucky day.

    Love all the funnies. Cats rule and they know it.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were good ones! We don't mind the 13th no matter what day it falls on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite the word! I forgot that today is Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and God created cat is HILARIOUS !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a set of great funnies! I enjoyed the one with the hoodie strings...yup, instant kitty toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We totally agree with Da Tabbies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laughs. It seems like we are going to need them.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....