Friday, July 31, 2026

Rolling

 A quick video of some of the neighborhood cats and stuff that I noticed on my walks.

We have some talented sidewalk chalk artists!

The purple plants covered in bees is Giant Purple Hyssop.

The cat shown after the black cat is King Sly; he's very thin, but his meowmy tells me he's eating, jumping up on the bed, and continues to patrol his territory.

That's a full moon image, and a view out the back at the wildfire smoke we had for awhile.

I left out all of the bunny rabbit pics, and I've not collected any coins found on the sidewalk, since the handful of pennies from a month ago.

๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ 

2 comments:

  1. We went with you on the walk and have now a big smile on our faces๐Ÿ˜ธLoved it! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to you and the kitties too๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....