Monday, July 20, 2026

Mooning

 July 20, 1969, as far as we know, is the date that the first humans/Earthers stepped on the Moon.

Hate to admit to it, folks, but I watched it live (or was it?) on television, with the rest of my family.

I was a kid, and have always be fascinated by space, our planets, the Sun, and distant mysteries.

As a cat enthusiast, I am sure that cats originated from outer space.

In honor of this impawtant date, please enjoy a few sillies collected from social media:


😹🌝🚀👽😹

Henry as Space Alien Maneki Neko tattoo.

9 comments:

  1. The problem with cat astronauts is they would never come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. Our Human remembers the excitement of the furrst lunar landing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I remember being in grade school and the principal bringing in a television set so we can watch the man walk on the moon. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me chuckle more than once. Brilliant.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. An awesome Moon post ~ love the cats ^_^

    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were fun and thanks for mooning us on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was still in my mom for 3 more days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....