It's been a wacky time!
A few items from me to you, hoping that you smile.
Our deepest thanks to all who commented on this past Monday's post: Celestial Pommy.
The five year reminder was especially difficult.
We all know that grief follows its own path, unique to each of us, and one treads it alone.
Let's Hop!



I am a bit wifty
ReplyDeleteI'm more than a bit wifty. lol
DeleteI like the black cat with the did I roll my eyeball look.
ReplyDeleteI like that word, wifty. I kinda think it might have applied to Rushton. purrs
ReplyDeleteWhen you locate the adultier one, give him/her my email please ...
ReplyDeleteMe encantan los gatos negros, un cafetito por favor. Besitos desde EspaƱa
ReplyDeleteThose are funny, love the eye rolls!
ReplyDeleteGreat Wit! ~ Hugs to all who grieve ~
ReplyDeleteah marblez! marble r berry pritty! maybe dee mum shood start collecting marblez. we haven't seen ennie marblez in a long, long time
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of these and making us smile. Mom related to all of them. She had never heard the word “wifty” previously, which surprised her, as she definitely is. So funny, when she looks around for an older adult, she discovers it is her. Mom and Dad’s previous calico, Lilly Olivia, terrified our mom on more than one occasion … you know that saying, ”If looks could kill?” Anyhoo, fun times! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
ReplyDeleteYou made my day with this entire blog.
ReplyDeleteThese are all great!
ReplyDeleteThese are cute!
ReplyDeleteOops, I forgot to say thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteI hope to be wifty when I grow up.
ReplyDelete