Stories of our cat family and other cat encounters by rescued cat enthusiasts.
Oh, good word, love that word, and think we tend to use it a lot ... with all it's different meanings. Does that mean we're weird?
There is no such thing as normal, but it's fun to toss a few memes and cartoons around.
Essa palavra é mesmo bem usada! Gostei! beijos, chica
Love the weird this morning.
I enjoyed your slice of weird!
Weird is good!
They say, "i before e except after c." Why weird is not wierd is well and truly WEIRD, to be sure. WEIRD!
Fun post ~ sometimes things and people are weird for sure ~ Hugs ^_^
So clever and cute. Absolutely love the final cartoon., XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
dee mum sez she can relate!
Weird is plenty normal here!!! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
I try to be more conventional as the world grows weirder. That way, I'll be the odd man out...
I'm marching right there beside you!
I like weird. :)
Weird is wonderful!
I’ve always been weird, and it’s okay, I’m generally nuts not clinically nuts!
~giggle~
Mee-row! Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....
Oh, good word, love that word, and think we tend to use it a lot ... with all it's different meanings. Does that mean we're weird?
ReplyDeleteThere is no such thing as normal, but it's fun to toss a few memes and cartoons around.
DeleteEssa palavra é mesmo bem usada! Gostei! beijos, chica
ReplyDeleteLove the weird this morning.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your slice of weird!
ReplyDeleteWeird is good!
ReplyDeleteThey say, "i before e except after c." Why weird is not wierd is well and truly WEIRD, to be sure. WEIRD!
ReplyDeleteFun post ~ sometimes things and people are weird for sure ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteSo clever and cute. Absolutely love the final cartoon., XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
ReplyDeletedee mum sez she can relate!
ReplyDeleteWeird is plenty normal here!!! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteI try to be more conventional as the world grows weirder. That way, I'll be the odd man out...
ReplyDeleteI'm marching right there beside you!
ReplyDeleteI like weird. :)
ReplyDeleteWeird is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI’ve always been weird, and it’s okay, I’m generally nuts not clinically nuts!
ReplyDelete~giggle~
ReplyDelete