It's Caturday!
Chili Bruce was so cute lounging on the Pink Blue chair.
Using my Prisma app, I used the following filters to get the right color combination:
Porthole
Tenderness
Comet
CB looks cartoony, and I like the way his whiskers show up against the undulating blanket background.
Click on the image above to enjoy a jigsaw puzzle.
P.S. I was unable to comment on many blogs on Friday; don't know if it was because we lost power for a little while, or if it was a Blogger thing.
I'll try again today.
🙀
Let's Hop!

That reminds me of the blacklight posters we used to have as a teen
ReplyDeleteExactly! Thanks for reminding me; I was floundering as I tried to remember.
DeleteEpic art sweeties!! 😻We couldn't comment anywhere either while using Chrome, Firefox worked, but Chrome is working today, thank COD!!! MOL 😻🐾✨🐾😻
ReplyDeleteThere was no commenting going on yesterday thanks to blogger. At least not during the daylight hours when I was trying to use it, lol. The storm is now in Ohio and some places have no power. Love the artwork. And enjoyed your blog yesterday too.
ReplyDeleteOooooohhh, love the neon-ness of this artwork. So cool!
ReplyDeleteIt was a blogger thing. Chili Bruce's artwork is pawsome.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome art creation of CB ~ Wow!
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
CB, yoo lookz wild!!!
ReplyDeleteI just wondered after reading the comments here, I was able to comment yesterday. Maybe Safari then, wasn't affected? Who knows.
ReplyDeleteYou sure look artsy amazing Chili Bruce!
ReplyDeleteChili Bruce's artsy image is very cool, I like it.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
From what I've read, many could not comment on logs for a day or two. It seems to be a greater problem for some, though.
ReplyDeleteI have been struggling to comment, too. So...
ReplyDeleteHurray! I like this art, too. And here's what I wanted to comment yesterday:
DeleteAwww... We miss our Katie Isabella along with so many beloved pets. ~sigh~ I'm glad your husband is doing well and that you share laughter; it's key to a successful relationship from my experience. Blessings to all our wild critters. Be well, my dear.
That turned out amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art. Thanks for the puzzle. I am still having trouble on a lot of blogger blogs. XO
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that's some super cool art of you, Chili Bruce. And that's gonna be a tough jigsaw puzzle!
ReplyDeleteIt was a Blogger thing and enough people yelled so they fixed it.
ReplyDeleteThe artwork is excellent, I really like it.