Thursday, September 03, 2026

Wins

A few recent wins that I am thankful for:

The Hubby and I walked to the farmer's market, and I was treated to the largest hot Earl Grey tea they have at a local coffee shop: The Black Cat.  The Hubby had cataract surgery on his left eye last week, and the right eye will be next week, and he's doing fabulously enough to walk with me.

My 'hood friend Sly is thin under that fur, yet he still greets me whenever I come near.

I have new ink, and have two completed sleeves.  The watermelon slice and Sherlock Holmes are easy to understand.  The diamond shapes are an adaptation of Irish neolithic petroglyph designs. 

After searching for a year, I found a new mug that holds 14 oz. of hot beverage, has a handle that fits my hand, and keeps the drink warm longer that other mugs.

Henry makes me happy, as he's gotten comfortable with his inside existence.

Chili Bruce enjoys summer sunpuddles, while stretched out on the Pink Blue chair on the south side of the house.

Manny hides his face, as he spills out of his beddy, on the north side of the house.

❤️❤️❤️

Let's Hop!


1 comment:

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....