11 November, 2015

Lost Cat



Doesn't this sign just break your heart?  This cat person has posted signs up and down the street next to mine, and I see them every time I go out in the evening for a walk.  If you know me at all, you know that I've called this person, more than once.  Left voicemail messages.  I call for the cat while I'm out there, and I've knocked on this person's door, to offer assistance. The TV was on, but no one answered the door, nor have my phone calls been returned.  The posters are still up, so I'm guessing the cat is still missing.  Here I am, ready to help...and nothing.  Kinda gives me a double sad.  Guess the help needed is to just pray that the cat wanders home soon.  But my mind thinks...

...If animal control hasn't picked her up
If she isn't in heat, looking for mates
Is she microchipped?
Is she an inside-only cat, or inside/outside?
Leave a piece of clothing near some food, to entice her closer
The cat is most likely hiding within a couple of houses; have those yards been scoured?
I know an animal communicator who can help!
Could someone have taken the cat...a friend or relative?

6 comments:

  1. guys....we noe how yur mom feelz....de food servizz gurl waz tellin uz bout sum signz that waz in R nayborhood last fall N asked if we could keep an eye out for de kitteh...we said sure....then we getted sum inn sider info & called de kittehz peepulz who hope followed thru { tho de signs ree maned up for a good three weekz later :( ~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signs of lost cats/dogs always break my heart. Their humans must be so worried. I don't know why this kitty's human won't answer you. I hope she will find her way back home xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope with all our hearts she finds her way home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're purring that the kitty is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she really did find her way home and the posters should have been taken down? That's what I'd like to think, but it's too bad the person won't respond to you to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lost pet signs always make me feel bad. It was nice of you to try to help. Keep praying, that is all you can do now.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....