01 March, 2016

Angel's 2nd Holistic Vet Visit


Angel, in her favorite napping spot
On Saturday, Angel and I visited Sheppard Alternative Animal Care, and she is doing very well! With some slight adjustments to her daily vitamins, the doc said she's in good shape.  I made a follow-up appointment for Angel and Chuck's first visit for early April.  I believe the holistic approach may really help Chuck's intestinal issues.  Hopefully, we can do away with his IBD medicines, by using vitamins and a diet change.  Dr. Sheppard will know the way!

It was such a beautiful day on Saturday, and I walked the yard a bit, with Patty O'Malley trailing my every step.

Snow Drops!
"Pet me, pet me, PET ME!"
We are under a Winter Storm Warning for this afternoon and evening...some inches of snow are coming.  But...up in more spring-like temps on the weekend!  YAY for that!

Thanks all for your words of encouragement about my last post.  The whole incident really shook me up!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, more snow?? Yuck. We luff that pic of Patty, he's such a ham. PS: We know that was a scary episode, but please don't be hard on yourself. Pawhugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad Angel is doing so well.

    Hope you aren't getting too much snow. We first had rain, then some ice, now it's snowing...but not as bad as farther north.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that all went well with Angel and that she is doing well. It is great that you found someone who you believe in and trust. The good thing about the snow, it's going to be QUICK. More on the way for Thurs. You are right, 50s next week! Wooo hooo! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great holistic approach is working and Angel is doing well! I hope it will help Chuck, too!
    Hopefully this winter storm is the last one for this winter :-) Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you have found a good holistic vet to work with. I hope you can help them both with alternative treatments. I hope you don't get much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news about Angel! I hope Chuck fares as well. Look at that big old ham Patty!

    Stay warm and safe, all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute flowers. Too bad they'll probably be under snow soon. Patty looks quite content. I always enjoy seeing his beautiful markings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. guys....we hope de holistic a proach reel lee werkz....if ther waz a holistic... ewe noe who.... heer in towne, we wood go ther ina fast minit ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! I hope the holistic treatment helps. It's good to know that there are alternatives available to try.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....