25 September, 2017

Glow-In-The-Dark Cats

Lights on!

Lights off!

Seriously, why do I need glow-in-the-dark cats?  

Because...they exist!
And are adorable...

And now, these four cuties are on my office credenza, to delight me when I flick the office lights off each day as I leave.

One each for Chucky, Angel, Patty O'Malley, and Sweetie.

-AND-

Just so you know...I was loopy and acted silly BEFORE we adopted cats,
so none of that Crazy Cat Lady business...
I'm A Crazy Lady...with Cats!

There is a Big, HUGE distinction
(even if I would LURV to be up to my armpits in cats...)

💗😻💗

Thank you for your kind well-wishes for my
Blogoversary!


20 comments:

  1. These are too cute! You can never have too many kitties, or kitty trinkets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! And happy, Happy 4th Blogoversary! We hope to be visiting and reading you for years and years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happee bee lated blog o versarree guyz N heerz ta 400 mor !!!!! mom dee served a treet with de glow catz ...they bee awesum !!!!!♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glowing cats!
    I have been known to be called "eccentric"!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th blogaversery.
    OMCs those glow in the dark kitties are so adorable
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a delight, Cat Mama. So glad I know you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really cute. No excuse to have them is needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute! Mommy would put them in our bedroom for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated blogaversary! We love the glow-in-the-dark cats.

    The head peep sometimes wishes we glowed in the dark so she didn't trip over us, but wouldn't that make it hard to sleep cuddled up at night?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are adorable. Everyone should have at least one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never seen glow in the dark cat figurines. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are super duper adorable! I think I would like them, too. Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are REALLY cool! I'm pretty sure Bear would adopt them as toys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are soooooo cute. Mommy be so jealous. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....