1. & 2. are from 15 and Meowing, and 3. & 4. from Four-Legged Furballs.
1. My neighbors _________.
2. The last thing I purchased online was _________.
3. I have never _________.
4. Anything is possible if _________.
1. My neighbors are pleasant people, who are okay with The PO'M and Sweetie hanging around our yard AND theirs.
2. The last thing that I purchased online was a City The Kitty Against Declawing t-shirt.
3. I have never shied away from speaking my mind regarding the abolishment of legal declawing. I talk to people on the street, in line at the grocery store, to friends of friends, and just about anyone. Do I make people mad? I try not to, but I suppose that I do. Do I care? Nope.
4. Anything is possible if you can envision it, and work hard to make it happen.
And now for some gratuitous neighborhood kitty photos! This is Sly, who lives about a 15 minute walk from Eastside Cats. When I call to him, he comes a'running, and I really enjoy that! His humans take terrific care of Sly and his brofur Sneakers, and I just love these two kitties to bits! However, I am glad that I'm not the one brushing all of that stuff out of Sly's long fur...
|Ain't he gorgeous?|
|"Pet me NOW!|