21 June, 2018

Zarathustra and I

You all know that The PO'M and I have a 'thing'.  Luckily, The Hubby doesn't much care, nor does he worry about all of the smooches I plant on Paddy, or Manny Manfred or Chili Bruce.

But, I have an affair going on that is beyond all of that!  Yes, I'm talking about Zarathustra, the Mews and Almighty Gingermancat at FatCatArt.  Having expressed my deep and abiding admiration for Z for ages now, I long to visit him in the fur.

Image, to my great joy, finding myself placed in a painting with him!  Oh, be still my beating heart!

💓💓💓
Used with permission of FatCatArt.ru
That's me, holding Z!
He's gonna break my necklace...
💓💓💓

Yes, my friends, Z and me...whether he's got a cone on or not...he makes my heart go pitter pat!

Thank you ET (you started all of this! 😹), and Sveta Petrova, the remarkable artist who actually lives with Zarathustra, and his sidekick David Bowie, who fans the flames of our great love by discovering new images of Z in classic artwork.  Check out their website, and order a few items for yourselves.





24 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's fantastic and what fun! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to invite you to visit this iconic Russian painting by Ivan Argunov and to improve it! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I'm impressed too.

    Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cool !!!! :) ☺☺♥♥ I'm going to have to check out his website; thanx for the share ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super awesome but.... Maybe no one should tell Paddy. Felines aren't really known for sharing their people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're not furmiliar with them. Great foto tho'. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've visited their site before and love all her work. Z is Izzy's idol--he has only about 8 more pounds to go to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you bth look totally amazing. Yep we agree abut the necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love the art with you and Z! I understand your admiration - he is a very attractive kitty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That's really cool! What a handsome boy, like POM, too! Hmmm ... you ... POM ... sounds like art to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's very creative. Congratulation on being seated with Zarathustra.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so fun! Elizabethen collars!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A painting worthy for a spot in the finest galleries across the world! (paw clapping) Lucky you to get in a portrait with Zarathustra. Mom and I are sure envious! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two look adorable together!!Crowns suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing seals a relationship better than a portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We hope everything is okay since you haven't posted this week. At the very least, know we're thinking about you and we care.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....