23 January, 2020

Thankful Thursday

I am beyond thankful today for my sister, MY.

This morning, I poured out my feelings about the swift changes in my life: job, car, Angel's health, and why winter is such a bummer!

She listened, counselled, and gave me a few "You've got this, girl!"

😽💗😽

Also, there are tangible items to be grateful for, because we currently have the means to.

An original painting, purchased at a local store on my lunch break:

I mean, how the heck could I have passed this up?
Artist: Smykman Primitives

And, a sweatshirt with Pawfficer Donut's adorable image!

If you want to order for yourself, here's the link:
goodink.com/pawfficerdonut
From the Troy Police Department's Facebook:
"Join Pawfficer Donut in supporting two great organizations that are making a difference in the community. All proceeds benefit Leuk's Landing and HAVEN of Oakland County."

***

Let's Hop!

Go to Brian's Home Blog for more information on today's blog hop!

Disclaimer: I purchased artwork and a hoodie for myself, and have not received any compensation for this post. 
I write about things that interest me, and that I believe will interest my readers, and I give my honest opinions.  


18 comments:

  1. Those are both very cute. I know all about life changes ganging up on you. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrs and hugs from all of us. Those goodies are cute. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quilt I recently finished has 2 abstract Cat blocks in it much like the first photo.
    I will post it on Monday
    Warm winter hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that painting!
    I am glad your sister was able to help with your worries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, there is much for many of us to be thankful for. After all: cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gonna have to check out that shirt !!! the art piece is awesome !! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that painting. I so wish I too had a sister. Almost have one though in a work colleague and a fellow blogger. I may get that T shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that piece of artwork! And the mom needs a Pawfficer Donut shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sister sounds sweet. I love the artwork. Angel is in my prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got this for sure. Being thankful in spite of it all is the first step.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sisters are the best. We love your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sister sounds like a wise, wise lady! Keeps her on speed dial fursure! Oh, that painting is FABulous! and Donut is pawsome!!! I gots to check it out...just have to snag Ma's Fleasa card from her wallet when she's not lookin'.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sisters are a wonderful thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these!! We've been purring for you all and sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nearly got into the Hop but I couldn't get the image the right size. I love the antidepressant cat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are great finds - good work! It sounds like you have a treasure in that sister of yours, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope life gives you a break, my dear, after all you've endured.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....