08 May, 2020

Chili Bruce

Chili Bruce, by himself...

CB's front murder mitts
Purrsonality Galore!
I'm never getting the coat he's sleeping on back, am I?
Window Whiffies and Bird TV at the front door
Although one half of a duo, Chili Bruce has his own specialities!

  • If we cannot find him anywhere, then he's in the blue chair.
  • Chili guards the front door, either to keep The PO'M out, or us human in.
  • If I'm laying on the futon, CB will always find his way onto my body for a snooze.
  • Dislikes being picked up, but when being petted, he curls up and does a shoulder roll, allowing human hands easier access to his undercarriage.
  • Smaller head but larger body than his brofur Manny, and just a tiny white fur patch on his belly.


CB online jigsaw puzzle!

20 comments:

  1. Aw, you both are so precious.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. CB purrsonally I think you should paint the murder mitt weapons Fire Engine Red...MOL MOL MOL
    Love the CB factoids
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a handsome boy. Thanks for the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murder mitts!!!! I LOVE that!!! From most of your posts, I'd imagine the boys are always together. But Chili Bruce is a fiercely handsome cuddle bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your babies and all the stories about them. Makes me glad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chair in front of the door! And that little paw is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a special dude and we love those really sharp claws!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chili Bruce you are my fave!!! Chair at door! Brilliant. Snoozing with snoozer!!! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chili Bruce is a sweetie. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. CB, we love the murder mitt!!
    Looks like you rule the house ;)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a handsome house panther Chili Bruce is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome house panther you are CB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He has his own front-row seat for the outside world...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed both posts reading about their differences!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'Murder mitts' made me giggle. Our uber sweet kitty Luna with rabbit soft fur decimated local bunnies before we wised up and made her stay inside. Be well, gorgeous boy!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....