11 March, 2022

New Apparel

Most of you know that I am a HUGE resale shopper.

It's a form of recycling, no?

However, once in a while, I'll purchase something

BRAND 

SPANKING

NEW!

Cat and UFO Sweatshirt
I have a t-shirt like this also; I've mentioned this company before.
Probably because I visit their booth at every summer event that I can!
"He said nothing, very sarcastically"
Laurie R. King, Author
Have mentioned this author's Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes adventure series before.
This particular line is quintessential Russell, describing the quintessential Holmes!
Rockton t-shirt
Rockton is a hidden community in Yukon, B.C., Canada.
Sheriff Eric Dalton and Detective Casey Butler maintain order in an enclave of folks who are hiding from persecution.
But just what kind of boogie man is each one hiding from...and is the danger from outside of the camp, or from those inside?

Disclaimer: I purchased or was gifted from Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip, Laurie R. King, Author, and Kelley Armstrong, Author for my own use and amusement, and mention the websites as a courtesy to my readers.  I only post about items that I believe others will enjoy, and for no financial gain for myself.

15 comments:

  1. Excellent.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that cat and UFO sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin #1 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cat/ufo shirt. They are all nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top shirt would have been a great prize at a #SciFiPawty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a cartoon that depicted aliens with a cat in their tractor beam. The aliens are saying, "Make up your mind. We can't keep bringing you up then dropping you down."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my best and favorite clothes, items, and more are from second-hand shops. LOVE my raincoat in this weather, from England, pradtically new, lined for warmth! $30......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love re-sale places too. Haunt them when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a pretty neat sweatshirt, that is.

    Tell me, is it comfy for sleepin' upon? Inquirin' minds wanna know. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cat shirt! And I still need to get to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The spaceship shirt is purr-fect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....