16 March, 2022

It's In The Cards

Sweetnesday is moved to tomorrow for a special post.

Today, my recent purchases of delightful cat greeting cards!
Smudge Ink
Cat Around Stamps
Timothy Adam Matthews
I collect greeting cards, especially cute one's with cats!

All three of these artists ARE the artists, that market and sell their own products.

I've placed the link under each photo.

Could be, I won't send any of these out, and just keep them for myself...

πŸ˜ΊπŸ™€πŸ˜Ή

Disclaimer: I purchased these greeting cards for my own use and amusement, and mention the websites as a courtesy to my readers.  I only post about items that I believe others will enjoy, and for no financial gain for myself.

12 comments:

  1. I can see why you collect them; they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tons of cards. I just can't throw them away. I love all the kitty and puppy ones the best.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beret one is too cool .....I say they are all "keepers" ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely. I would have to keep them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all special ones, one in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one with the cat, the books and the globe the best, but the cats floating about with space helmets - or are they gold fish bowls, and they became stuck trying to fish? - is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them ALL and I would not be able to send them out. I am a keeper of sweet cat cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the cards, I would probably frame them. I love the Patron Saint of cats. Of course, attending Catholic my entire school years I know so many of these. ALways interesting. I would love to see Ireland. Our middle daughter traveled there in 2016. She loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all but especially that bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What if you sent them out and asked that they be returned with a note inside? That would definitely spread the fun. :D

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....