09 April, 2022

Rainbow Kitty

It's Caturday!

Here is Sweetie, curled in sleep, and artified with a rainbow of colors.

I used my Prisma app, and added a slight border too.
My laptop is having problems downloading photos to the online puzzle site; no matter what I try, the site times out before the image is added.

Am working on the issue; could be the fact that my storage is completely used up, and as I delete what I think of as trash to clear space, I may have deleted something impawtant for downloading!

I could: 1) purchase a new laptop with more storage and updated software; 2) use external storage drives and delete a lot of photos, or 3) go with the cloud.

I've been pondering.

However, not able to make jigsaw puzzles is rather distressing, so I'll be forced nudged to make a decision.

Thanks for reading my sorry storage story!😹

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Athena Cat Goddess!

12 comments:

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....