23 September, 2023

Equinoxing

Today is the Autumnal Equinox, at 2:50 AM Eastern US Time.

Don't have a problem with Autumn at all, but it's the season after it that gets under my skin!

To enjoy today's significance, let's enjoy some Stonehenge recreations that I've found here and there:
Trombone Henge
Beans and Weenies Henge
Crumpet Henge

And it's Caturday, so I offer my artwork as an image taken while at Lake Michigan last week; the shadows are of myself, my mother, and my eldest brother.

Some of the last rays of Summer sunshine.
Click on the image above to enjoy a jigsaw puzzle.
Let's Hop!

12 comments:

  1. One more + some hats and you could-a had "people-henge" at the beach!!! Tee, hee ... as a once upon a time Michigander, autumn there is its best time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love September; I think it combines the best of summer and autumn. October is all right, but November is downright melancholy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the hot dogs and beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fun and creative! We don't care for snow and ice which is why we moved South 28 years ago, sold the snow blower and burned the snow shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Those are really fun. We love the fall, but are not fans at all of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The various "henges" are cool, and so is your shadow photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not tell the difference between the real Stonehenge and the one you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hate winter, and We are wary of Autumn because it means winter is hard on its heels. We loved your Stonehenge art though - the beans and weenie one made Us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Stonehenge homages! :) And your shadows look cool. Best wishes, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....