08 September, 2023

Beam Me Up


"On Sept. 8, 1966, Star Trek debuted for the first time on television with “The Man Trap.” On that day, Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry introduced audiences to a world that championed diversity, inclusion, acceptance, and hope."


We watched TOS: The Original Series in reruns as a kid, but I know every episode, every quote, and learned a lesson with each one.

I lost interest with the later TV shows, and have missed all of the more modern movies, but I'll always consider myself a Trekker.

Enjoy a few memes copied from social media for your entertainment.
This last one is too hilarious!

 Live long and prosper, my friends.
❤️❤️❤️

12 comments:

  1. Love those Trekky memes, especially the "beam me down, beam me up, beam me down" one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Trekkie memes. The first and fourth are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granny loved Star Trek in those days too, she even saw the movie in the cinema, now she only likes the memory of it😸 The memes are pawsome! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE seeing those and a Trekkie I will always be. All the iterations of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We liked the cats beaming - someway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last one! I like the original too, not too much after that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a lot of good Star Trek on now, espeically Strange New Worlds, which is going to be on CBS for a couple of night (it's on Paramount): There is also Below Decks who refer to the original show as (TOS) Those old scientists

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hubby has been a trekkie since the beginning. I did see Richard Simmons live in the 1980's at a local festival. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the original series was the best, though I liked "The Next Generation", after it hit its stride, and even "Deep Space Nine." After that, the series weren't anywhere close to the original in quality. They also lost their policy of teaching by showing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeheehee! Thank you, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! The cat one cracked me up the most because it's so true.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....