28 September, 2023

#Remember Me Thursday🕯️


Shining a light on orphan pets waiting for forever homes.

Celestial Angel and Chuck were adopted from my brother's co-worker.

Celestial Hobo, Sammy, and George were community cats whom we TNR'd and cared for.

Manny and Chili Bruce were a bonded pair whom I met at the pet store while in lunch break; they were being fostered by the Michigan Humane after a landlord turned them in as they were left behind by renters, without being neutered.

Sweetie, our once Yard Queen now Inside Queen, was someone's pet before she was dumped or got out, and was never recovered.  She wasn't spayed, and we have no idea how many kittens she'd had before we ended that cycle in 2009.

Any cat that I can help, I will do so, and I find cats wherever I roam.

Rescued is our favorite breed.

Don't shop, ADOPT!

Let's Hop!

13 comments:

  1. So many kitties you've rescued! I know they each have saved you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so thankful for you rescuing the kitties ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and we iz buzzed happee two have known …and know….all most de N tire …eastside crew💚🐟🍀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many are left behind but everykitty would be lucky to find you. Thanks for helping so many. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of mine are rescues. If everyone tried to help, and made sure to spay/neuter, we wouldn't have bursting shelters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rescued is our favorite breed, too. Thank you for saving so many cats, and for shining the light on this day and always! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered about the boys and what their story was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All my cats are rescues, but I often think of those still waiting... Like Katie Isabella, I wondered about the boys' history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's strange to think of them not in your home. I figured they'd always been there...

      Delete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....