17 September, 2023

Saugatuck

For a family wedding, we were in Saugatuck, Michigan.

For more information on this quaint town near Lake Michigan, try here.

While many folks were walking dogs in the shopping district, of course I managed to find CATS!

These babies had been TNR'd, as they have eartips.

This cat did not enjoy close human proximity.
These two were so very friendly!
While traveling through town, we pulled over because I was sure these were cat cutouts in the window shutters!
Alas, they aren't cats but squirrels, but they are cute.

Always on the look out for cats!

🐈🐈🐈


9 comments:

  1. How fun! We are always looking out for cats, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the friendly ones could get a forever home. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad they have a TNR program. The town looks like one it would be a joy to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can find the cats just about everywhere, that's as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am always on the lookout for cats too wherever i go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cutouts look like kitties, too. ~grin~ And now I'll have to check out this town. Hugs, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....