Friday, August 30, 2024

Forward

The effects of Mercury Retrograde started July 16, and will finally drift away on September 10. 

In astrology, Mercury is the planet of communication, so when in retrograde, expect mishaps, miscommunications, and misunderstandings across communication, news, travel, and technology.

Retrograde is when a celestial body appears to be standing still then moving backward from it's usual direction.

The deepest bit occured from August 4 to August 27.
And don't worry if somehow this recent Mercury Retrograde passed you by (lucky you!), as there is another beginning November 7 to January 1, 2025!  

WHEEEEE!!!!!

🙀🙀🙀 

10 comments:

  1. It gives me something to look forward to doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute graphics! I must be in retrograde, I resemble that first one LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL, that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dee mum hates mervury retro! all kindz of stoopid stuff hapinz, this time it wuz her phone and netflix miss behavin, thankcod dis wun iz ofur fur meow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the graphics. ~grin~ And thanks for the information. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see Mercury returning to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my life, I can't tell the difference between Mercury retrograde and otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure it has much effect here, as I always say, I'm just the hired monkey, I don't run the circus.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....