August 15 was Jackie Avery's birthday, until she earned her angels wings earlier this year.
Her blog about Eric and Flynn was terrific, and all three are sorely missed.
Purrs for Ivor.
Therefore, for Caturday, I swiped an image from March, 2009 of those two container-loving gingers, artified it on Prisma, Star filter.
Click on the image to enjoy a jigsaw puzzle.
Let's Hop!

Because Jackie lived in england, I always enjoyed seeing her first comment on almost every blog. I miss seeing that. You did a lovely puzzle.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice tribute to Jackie and her Ginger Boys. t Bet they were there to welcome Seal.
ReplyDeleteWe always loved reading her blog and miss her and the boys.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tribute. We miss Jackie and her wonderful blog xx
ReplyDeleteI loved her and the cats both. Ivor as well. I miss all of them here in the Blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteI did not know it was Jackies birthday as I didn't write to her all that long but I do miss her updates on her blog and her commenting - as L&P said she was often first ...
ReplyDeleteLovely tribute to Jackie and awesome puzzle ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeletelook at those 2 hamsun boyz!!! miss jackie wuzza leo!! me-ow!!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about Eric and Flynn, even after they died. I am very reluctant to remove Jackie's blog from my side-bar.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet way to remember her. I miss her and her puzzles. XO
ReplyDeleteThere's absolutely nothing cuter than those boys in their pots.
ReplyDeleteI miss her, and her stories of the boys.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely tribute to Jackie, who was a beloved friend to so many of us.
ReplyDeleteThis a beautiful tribute. ~hugs~ On a fun note, I'd never heard of Op-yops, which look terrible. Be well, my dear.
ReplyDeleteThe best Remembrance! I really, really, really miss Jackie! Thank you and Happy Birthday Jackie! Barb
ReplyDelete