Saturday, August 01, 2026

Without Kids

August 1 is International Childfree Day.

Love my nieces and nephews, and grand/great nieces and nephews...and their pets!

Am in total admiration of folks raising children.

The Hubby and I chose to not reproduce.


The above is all in good fun, y'all!

For Caturday, we have a pensive Henry close-up, artified with Prisma's Hot Tea filter.

Click on the image to enjoy a jigsaw puzzle.

Let's Hop!

18 comments:

  1. You can be a "parent or a pawrent" in so many different ways ... all of them count! Henry's image is beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No children here and that's a choice that we made. However we've always been a cat parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are great but doesn't mean you have to have one ~ fur babies are wonderful ^_^

    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL!!!OMG!!! baby changing stay-shun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right! Having children or not does not determine if you're a family.

    Baby Changing Station -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted children, and many women I met wanted children. Apparently, the stumbling block in what seemed to be a practical and easy deal was me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We made that choice too, long ago. Funny cartoon and such a handsome Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Henry looks like a million! I agree with you completely on that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore my great-nieces and nephew, but it is nice to bring them home too. :) Thank you for the puzzle of adorable Henry. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, please do not have children if you are not ready or don't want to. My older daughter is high functioning Asperger and has known since she was a teen she would not have children, small children scare her and the noises they suddenly make wreak havoc on her nervous system. I am very proud of her for making the decision.

    Henry is so good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote about starting a family...and the baby changing station LOL. I've never been a kid fan...4 legged kids are all I've ever wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having three kids of my own I fully support your decision

    ReplyDelete
  13. Without kids by choice. Early on often asked who would take care of us when we got old🙄 We are old and still taking care of ourselves. Love the thought on who makes a family. A Henry puzzle...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mom and Dad always believed in the idea that humans should only replace themselves if they have kids. As Dad's brother and sister each had 3 kids, they produced two extra taking care of our humans' responsibility. MOL! Some people are meant to have kids, some are meant to have cats, and a few are meant to have cats and kids. We love our family just the way it is and know you do the same. The art of Henry is really fabulous, and Mom looks forward to doing the puzzle. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  15. The baby changing station is truly hilarious. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great picture and artwork. Love it! All the kitties and pups that we have are our kids too, next to one twofeet girl😸😸More Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....