Stories of our cat family and other cat encounters by rescued cat enthusiasts.
It's PO'Monday.
September 2014, and a slide show of Celestial Paddy O'Malley living the good life!
Edit: I've removed the private label; not sure how that happened.
We love Paddy
Ruby, he'd have loved you too.
He loved you and he gave you great entertainment outside.
Paddy was one goofy, loveable kitty.
I couldn't see POM, says the video is private. That's okay, we know he was a special dude.
Sorry, I set the wrong setting...fixed now.
I couldn't see the private video either, but I know how handsome PO was.Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
I fixed it, my bad.
look at that awesum tummy!!!
Such a wonderful fellow, and a good friend.
I knew you would fix it. He was so handsome. I loved him too. What a wonderful cat he was.I linked this post to Awww Monday.Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
What a handsome, happy boy !
PO'M was such a sweet boy.
Pom was a handsome kitty and napped so well ~ Hugs ^_^
He was such a sweetheart.
Awww...
Mr. O’Malley was the best.
Mee-row! Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....
We love Paddy
ReplyDeleteRuby, he'd have loved you too.
DeleteHe loved you and he gave you great entertainment outside.
ReplyDeletePaddy was one goofy, loveable kitty.
DeleteI couldn't see POM, says the video is private. That's okay, we know he was a special dude.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I set the wrong setting...fixed now.
DeleteI couldn't see the private video either, but I know how handsome PO was.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
I fixed it, my bad.
Deletelook at that awesum tummy!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful fellow, and a good friend.
ReplyDeleteI knew you would fix it. He was so handsome. I loved him too. What a wonderful cat he was.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Monday.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
What a handsome, happy boy !
ReplyDeletePO'M was such a sweet boy.
ReplyDeletePom was a handsome kitty and napped so well ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHe was such a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteAwww...
ReplyDeleteMr. O’Malley was the best.
ReplyDelete