21 May, 2015

Nap Sites


In the bed, on the sideboard

On the piano bench, in front of the door, while using my old winter hat for a pillow

In the bay window, behind the curtains
Chucky changes napping sites with the seasons.  Surprisingly, he goes into the cold bay window during the Winter, and sleeps in the sun during Summer.  Often, the hubby and I have to make a complete search of the house, to find Chucky's newest napping locale.  You'd think it would be easy to find a long, black cat, but he often evades our searches, and then just shows up in a place we had previously looking in.  Maybe he has a cloak of invisibility, or can simply disappear.  I've asked him, but he's not telling!

10 comments:

  1. We kittehs do not give up our secrets easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We black cats are total ninjas.

    I love Chuck's giant bed! If I had one of those, I bet I could fool my mom and get off my stupid diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he told you, it would defeat the point of his cloak of invisibility. Oops! Did we just give something away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to have many napping spots :-) Interesting Chucky goes to cold place in winter and sunny spot in summer. Sometimes I search and search my boys and can't find. Then they show up from nowhere. Kitties do have cloak of invisibility!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think black kitties are pros at slinking around quietly! Jenna has two favorite hiding spots so I never have to work hard to find her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cody does the same about changing his napping location just when we think we know every one...he finds a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do the same thing. In the winter we're on the bed more. In summer, we are on the windowseat more. But we still like to mix things up and keep the peeps on their toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to mix it up, we don't want him to get bored :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first bed is huge! Chuckie is very cute on your hat. I wonder if it's a special talent of black cats to be difficult to find. We often have to search for Raven's newest napping spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dood...we haz never meeted a nap spot we dinna like...N grate werk on keepin yur mom & dad a guessin coz we all noe that **************** de veree minit they ********************* ya hafta *****************************

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....