07 July, 2015

Rats!

Silly Patty!
I filmed the most adorable video of Patty O'Malley yawning and being a clown...but somehow my computer saved it as a JPEG image instead of video! RATS!  You all would have enjoyed watching him being a doofus, but I have nothing.  These photos just do not convey the supreme goofiness of the boy.
On the driveway
Napping in the garden

Sniffing my armpit...gross!

Patty owns me!

"You cannot resist my belleh!"
I suppose there was some operator error involved, so I'll try to resuscitate the video later.  I only have about 3,000 photos of Patty, but that video was classic...bummer!


10 comments:

  1. dood......oh well, we enjoyed de fotoz shoot two day any way.....FANGS for sharin with uz !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouses! We would have luffed to see it. But the pics are awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I do hope you can resuscitate the video and post it! Patty is such a cute boy. His fangs are adorable. And the belly shot...totally irresistible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's OK.
    We kitties have great imaginations ;)
    We like the pics.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stills are a lot of fun. That Patty is a love bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty is a cutie. I hope you can salvage the video, I would love to see it. The photos are great though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are great and show what a character Patty is. Hopefully the original video is still on your device and you can re-download it to your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, you are so adorable, cameras and computers are unable to capture your charms!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....