28 March, 2019

Thankful Thursday: Friends Who Flock

This Thursday, I am thankful for my friend Beth.

Beth and I met at a cat adoption event. 

Since then, we've found that we enjoy a lot of the same things, in addition to felines:

The mystical side of life
The is a bone throw that I had a couple of years ago, which predicted Chucky's passing (see the cat totem laying outside of the circle?)
A great cup of tea!
This image is a cat teapot, cup, and strainer all in one!
Monarch Butterfly
We dig butterflies!
Garden Walk
In St. Clair Shores, Michigan
My artsy-fartsy image of a fern fiddlehead
Beth inspires me to expand my photography skills, of which she has A LOT!

A window designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright
Taken at the Cleveland Museum of Art when Beth and I visited last year.
Native plantings, at Elizabeth Howell Park in Detroit, Michigan
We attended a flora and fauna lecture there
In front of "Marilyn x100" by Andy Warhol
Cleveland Museum of Art 

Beth also introduced me to her holistic veterinarian, and we are both believers in the work of chiropractors.  We like history, books and reading, and all things owl.
We are both adamant anti-declaw, and docking tails and ears.
Also, staunch adversaries of animal testing, and eating organic, natural foods.

I am thankful for Beth; we are birds of a feather who flock together!

***

Let's Hop!

Click here to join Brian's Home Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
😺😸😺

23 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. It's good to find new friends with similar beliefs/interests. I've never heard of a bone throw--sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A psychic gave me a bowl full of objects to grab, then drop onto the circle. Luckily, they weren't all bones, 'cause that's creepy to me. Most were rocks, crystals, and polished figurines. By where each item falls in the circle, he predicted things about me. I took the photo so I could remember, but after that cat figure dropped and fell straight out of the circle, my mind was stuck on Chuck's future and I don't really remember anything else. He told me that the cat figure going out was NOT a sign of 'leaving', but I know what I saw and how I felt when it happened.

      Delete
  2. Have a great friend is a wonderful thing. I have several and we so enjoy doing things together.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very wonderful to have a pal like that and your photos are all terrific! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Really? I thought it was really nifty, but the price was too high...now, I want it! LOL!

      Delete
  5. My goodness you two are a purrfect match. I really enjoyed reading about your similarities and how you are inspired. We all need to surround ourselves with those who inspire, challenge and bring out our talents
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your friend Beth both have such a great friend to share many things with!
    I love the cat teapot/cup/strainer. So cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great to have a friend like Beth! Our mom loves the mystical side of life as well. And cats, of course! She's going on Amazon to see if she can find a teatpot like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool connection. I love owls

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to have a buddy to share things with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BFF's are a treasure and it looks like you both found your's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bone throw sounds interesting. It is nice to have cat loving friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a match made in Heaven or as they say in the Jewish religion, your friendship was "bershert!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I loves it! It's always nice to have a friend who you can do anything with,and loves kitteh tea pots! (very cool btw!) and all the beauty in the world! {{hugs}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pics guys, the bone throwing was mightily interesting indeed! Wishing mew a magical day! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm happy for you, it's really important to have the best friend. I don't know how is it to have someone like Beth. But I believe one day I'll get to know someone who I'll be able to call my "soulmate".

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beth sounds like a great person - just like you! I love that teapot.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....