18 September, 2019

Postcards from Meow MeetUp: Summer and Janiss

Previous Postcards from Meow Meet Up posts:


Folks, I've been a fan of SparkleCat Featuring Summer for a long time, and had hoped to meet Summer in the fur one day.  Imagine my excitement, when Summer and her human Janiss were at Meow Meet Up Chicago!

Funny enough, I have photos of Summer, but none of Janiss...not even from her birthday dinner!  

Sorry about that, Janiss.  

So, here are a few pics (I took a TON!) of Summer, Therapy Cat and Kitty on the Go!

My first time meeting Summer!
I was starstruck; she was a professional.

I met another Summer fan who showed me her photo!

Summer, showing off her bell-ringing prowess.

 Janiss put the heart-shaped sunglasses back on Summer for me, because I think she's adorable in them! What a cutie!

I was blown away by Summer and Janiss; giddy even!

I met other terrific blogging friends too; stay tuned for more from Postcards from Meow Meet Up!

***

19 comments:

  1. What a great poser. Wow. A diva too.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet she's as beautiful in person as in her photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Summer!

    Great photos :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to meet Summer in the fur!
    She is beautiful and an amazing kitty. Those sunglasses are great on her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never met sweet Summer but Janiss is very special and the Dad always enjoyed talking to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cat with sunglasses? I don't like it. I'm not a fan of disguising pets... It's against to their nature :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. My human says it's okay there are no photos of her - she kind of prefers it that way! Of course, lots of photos of me are always welcome.

    I had an awesome time meeting you too! That was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous you got to meet Summer!!! And her human too, even though you have no photographic evidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had the opportunity to meet Summer several times. She's always a professional. It never ceases to amaze me as to how calm she is and nothing phases her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so wish I had had that opportunity as well...and seeing the others who were there as well. I will enjoy every photo you show us. I sure wish I had been there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you had a lot of fun meeting Summer and Janiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to meet Summer. She is a professional and so darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome experience meeting them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so jealous! Lucky you, thanks for sharing those moments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely love your photos! I am lucky that I have met Janiss in person many, many times and I just love her. I have yet to meet Summer though, so I am quite envious that you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post and hopefully we can make a meet up sometime

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's always a treat to get to see Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How exciting ! You're so lucky to have met Summer and her human ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....