04 September, 2019

Postcards from Meow Meet Up: The Catcade

Image nabbed from The Catcade's website
"Oh yes, I'll take a bowl of kittens to go, please!"
Watching the world go by
Zzzzzz....
These two were using each other for a pillow, and a blankie!
D'awwww!
(And I'm not talking about ME!)
This wee tortie was all over the place, and was non-stop adorable!

The Catcade in Chicago, Illinois is a unique cat cafe'; they have old-fashioned video game shells placed all around, and the cats climb in and out, like they are prizes for a high game score!  Arcade=Catcade...get it?  Visitors are asked to NOT pick up any of the cats, and it was VERY DIFFICULT to not scoop up some of the babies.  The Catcade is the largest cat cafe' that I've visited so far.  I liked their unique spin on making a fun place for adopting cats.

And yes, that bowl of kittens...two black, two ginger...was incredibly hard to resist!  🐈😻💖



16 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful place to meet those sweetie kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go there just to love on all those kitties. What a great thing to do for these precious babies.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh! They are all so adorables! I don't thinks Ma could have resisted a little snuggle....hehehee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in agreement on the bowl of kittens !!! was there a reason why no one could pick up any of the cats ?♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place ! You took great pictures ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun place. Love the little one with the eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun cat cafe. I'm glad I got to visit. ~Island Cat Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE these pictures and how I would love to have been there. That bowl of kittens, Grouch Marx the cat, the wee Tortie..everyone! Lemme at 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMC what precious little babies!!! How did you keep from stuffing one in your purse?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will take a bowl of kitties to go too please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if I envy you going to a cat cafe because, like you, I'd be tempted to pick the inmates up and maybe take them home. That wouldn't be a good thing, at least from the viewpoint of the inmates here...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMC so much cuteness! It would be really difficult not to pick up those adorable kitties but I guess that is not to give any stress to them. Oh but they are so irresistible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you allowed to let them sniff your fingers and pet them? I'd be content with that. ~grin~ Our local cat cafe houses the felines separate from the common area. The setup is quite clever. Glass walls allow patrons to view the fun while folks generally make an appointment to go inside and meet the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An arcade with CATS?! That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....