21 May, 2021

Cat Art

Some new acquisitions to The Eastside Cats' art gallery:
A gift from my beloved sister
Two postcards by Francesa Buchko
Print by Maggie Vandewalle

 Continuing to work remotely hasn't lessened my desire to decorate with cats!

The first image was a gift, however I've provided the links to the Francesa Buchko and Maggie Vandewalle Etsy shops.

Now, I have to find frames...and then space on the walls to hang these gems.
***
Disclaimer: I was gifted or purchased the items featured today for my own use and amusement, and mention the ordering information as a courtesy to our readers.  I only post about items that I think you all may enjoy, and receive no financial gain for myself.  

16 comments:

  1. Love them all and especially the second one. Beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! But I especially love the ones by Francesa Buchko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Buchko cards especially. The well-defined images and the point of view - from above - are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all really, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all wonderful and the one of the two black cats Wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful works of art. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone of your posts is a work of cat art! WOw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these pictures are amazing! Especially the first one - this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pieces! I LOVE art!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....