07 October, 2021

A Magical Cats Series Book 13!


Hardcover, 288 pages
Published September 7th 2021 by Berkley Books
ISBN0593199987 (ISBN13: 9780593199985)
Series:Magical Cats Mystery #13 
Author: Sofie Kelly

Oh YES!!!

I really enjoy this series, and I drive to the bookstore on the day a Magical Cats Series book is released, to get my hands on my own copy.

I don't buy many books, but this series is lovely.

Without giving too much away, Hercules and Owen were once feral kitties, but they followed the new town librarian home one day.

And then the plot thickens...!

Cats, libraries, artists, tai chi classes, new loves and old loves, with a murder or two thrown in; what's not to like?

I only wish my job wasn't keeping me so busy that I haven't managed but a few chapters so far, and I'm very, VERY behind on my comments to my fellow bloggers; I'll catch up soon!

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home Blog!

20 comments:

  1. NO worries about comments. I know sometimes we just can't keep up. Then things get set right again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. ~nods~ My life is easy but I get distracted by... Oh! Look! My cat is dragging her new toy! :D Just try not to work too hard.

      Delete
  2. That does sound really, really good! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how much I spend on books, but it's a lot. Hubby is just as bad as I am. It's worth it though.

    Love your new blog background.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love this series ! She also writes the "Second Chance Cat" mysteries under the name Sofie Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mum loves this series too!!
    She needs to get this boos as well.
    She also reads the Second Chance Books too.
    Something about books with cool cats...
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum also needs to learn to spell ;)
    MOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does look like a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the terrible things about work is the amount of valuable time it wastes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love adventure books with pets as the protaganist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo, sounds pawsome! Feral cats, libraries and tai chi classes - what more could one want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ordered the first 3 for my kindle. I miss Lillian Jackson Braun and Sneaky Pie and Rita Mae Brown. Sounds like these and the Second Chance books might fill the void. Thanks for the tip!

    Lizzie and Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOooOoooOOOooo what an interesting series! Thanks for telling us about this series! And we know about how it can be difficult to find the time to comment (or even to post!). We are just glad to see you today! Remember, you and your kitties are first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've never heard of this series but it sure sounds like some fun reading. Dad says (lately, especially) that sometimes he wishes he could just hide away in the spare room for days on end with a pile of books (and maybe the laptop) and just shut the world out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peepers and I LOVE this series! It's super duper wonderful, for sure. And did you know the author is Canadian? Yup, not just Canadian, but ATLANTIC Canadian, like me. 'Cept she's a peep, of course, whereas I'm a cat. Kinda goes without sayin', you know? Seville, THE CAT. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....